top of page

Astro-Metaphysical Love & Light

Publicยท17 members

I want to give a warm welcome to the 8 new members of the group ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ. Welcome @Aileen Hawa @D S @Derby Studios @May Muse55 @Mulad Pham @marcell1983 @Paige Lewis @The Intuitive Entrepreneur Show

I have designed this group to be a community for sharing content. You can share anything that's positive and respectful. I'm interested to see all of your posts on spirituality, philosophy, self-improvement, etc... I encourage you to be the first to share!!!!

In addition, the group comes with special badges. Transformation and Growth are the themes for the badges.

For newcomers, you will receive a "New Catalyst" badge. The depiction is of a spider ๐Ÿ•ท for "Entering a New Web ๐Ÿ•ธ of Community Members". The color is white to signify purity.

For those who begin to participate in the group by sharing meaningful posts, you will receive a "Rising Pheonix" badge. The depiction is of a lizard ๐ŸฆŽ for "Coming Out Into The Sun ๐Ÿ˜Ž With Your First Post". The color is yellow to signify self-expression.

For those who begin to participate in the group by sharing meaningful photos/videos, you will receive a "Crismon Storyteller" badge. The depiction is of a serpent ๐Ÿ for "A Striking Visual Effect ๐ŸŽฌ". The color is orange to signify expression.

For those who make meaningful posts and comments, you will receive a "Conversation Igniter" badge. The depiction is of a wolf ๐Ÿบ for "Howling ๐Ÿ“ฃ Alongside the Pack". The color is blue clarity of thought.

For those who help build the group by participating and inviting others, you will receive a "Guiding Flame" badge. The depiction is of a gliding sparrow ๐Ÿฆ for "Teamwork in Building the Community Nest ๐Ÿชบ". The color is green for kindness.

For those who help to manage/moderate the group responsibly, you will receive a "High Vision" badge. The depiction is of a dove ๐Ÿ•Š for "Spreading Peace โ˜ฎ๏ธ and Harmony". The color is black for protection. *Note that the admin will hand pick those who can properly manage this role."

The admin badge is exclusively for the admin, Daquan Jones. The depiction is of a finch ๐Ÿฆ… for "Joy ๐Ÿ˜ and Positivity". This is what I wish to bring to this group and make room for others to bring. The color is gold for serving the highest good!!

I'm excited to see what everyone shares!! Let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns!! Blessings to you all!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

D S
Aileen Hawa
Tika C

About

This is a group where you can share Holistic and Metaphysica...

Members

bottom of page