top of page

Astro-Metaphysical Love & Light

рд╕рд╛рд░реНрд╡рдЬрдирд┐рдХ┬╖17 рд╕рджрд╕реНрдп

***Please keep in mind that these are just general predictions.

We're transitioning into 2023 and I have the number 9 as my life path and vibration. Born on June 3. 6+3= 9. Vibration 9s experience the Universal Year number as their Personal Year number. We're going into a 7 universal year. I can already feel it.

2022/6 year was somewhat stable but 7 is a mystical number that's withdrawn and solitary. 7 is also shocking and dissociated. It relates to Ketu in Vedic Astrology and Neptune in Western Astrology.

It has to do with finding deeper meaning and uncovering the truth. This is a great time to study your ancestors or any ancient knowledge youтАЩre interested in. Hidden truths are being revealed in 2023. People in powerful positions might be stepping down.

Nuclear power and natural disasters will increase. Forceful actions will lead to disappointments and people will need more time to recover energetically. Meditation, travel, being in nature, and alone time are great.

Cults might start up and people can become confused in decision-making. Agendas will be pushed and deception will occur. Long-term plans can be disrupted or suddenly changed.

It'll be good for learning, research, intuition, spirituality, authenticity, creativity, film, communication, science, medicine, religion, and the metaphysical. It's a more psychic year than a material one. Strange or mystical occurrences can happen. Innovations will push forward and outdated concepts will disappear.

The Intuitive Entrepreneur Show
Daquan Jones

рд╡рд┐рд╡рд░рдг

This is a group where you can share Holistic and Metaphysica...

рд╕рджрд╕реНрдп

• marcell1983
    This is for new members.New Catalyst
  • bobbi b
    bobbi b
  • synonym_tildes00
  • Paige Lewis
  • Aileen Hawa
bottom of page